One of my cherished uncles used to have some pretty quirky sayings… you know the kind of thing that makes you stop and think for a second. One in particular he used to end a conversation with a difficult person, ‘May you have the kind of day you deserve…” I thought of this statement today as our start was so comically bad that I am fearing participating in the rest of my day… I really hope this is not the day I deserve….
The following happened before 8:00 a.m.
– Daughter’s hamster is missing and running through the house
– Vet calls to say dog needs to stay another night
– No hot water from brand new heating system we had installed last month
– Picture day so washing long haired teenage boys hair in the kitchen while he screams that his head is getting frostbite
– While scrubbing his head, his twin decides to drop a full gallon of milk on the floor!
– My husband calls to say his bank card is missing
I’m really afraid to go out today…..